Our tinned candles weigh approximately 190g and have a burn time of up to 35-40 hours if cared for correctly.
- Always burn for 3-4 hours for the first burn to allow a proper pool
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles at least 10cm from each other and on an even, heat resitant surface
- Do not burn near a draft or near anything that could catch fire
- Trim the wick after every use (only trim the wick when the candle has cooled down and is not hot) and keep the melt pool free from debris
- After each burn, ensure the wick is above the wax, upright and central before the candle sets again. Do not allow the wick to touch the container.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from children and pets.